Trying to keep the grandparents happy with some fresh pictures.
Just kidding, they haven't even asked for any!
I dug around and found our older digital camera to use while we wait for a new battery charger to arrive for our regular camera. Enjoy some funny moments from the last week or so!
Little Pumpkin
I just love the way she's laughing in this one.
This is what happens when Big Sister gets a hold of the head bands!
Teething again... everything goes in the mouth!
Keeping everyone lined up just as they should be. What a good first born!
Hope you're having a good week!
Leave a comment and let me know you were here! I wonder sometimes who stops by...
10 comments:
I always stop by, Traci. Your updates are on my Google reader. :)
Same here. I always stop by - I am a "subscriber." =) LOVE the headbands picture!!!
Great pictures! I loved seeing the "guys" all ready to go. Isn't that what Katie calls them? That's what came to my mind when I saw them, but now I'm doubting my memory.
You're on my google reader, too! And on my blog list on my blog. Love you all bunches!
Hi Traci~I check your blog all the time too! Kev and I started a blog, I'm still learning, but check it out.
knjtroudy.blogspot.com
yeah for you.. keeping the grandparents very happy... counting the days till you get here!!!
So, I'm your token male blog reader...it's great company though! Hopefully the new battery charger will arrive soon! The girls look great...just like Mom and Dad--and all their grandparents.
I visit almost every day, and most days many times a day!
Thanks for the pictures. I check every few days or so. I didn't know you could get notices. Where is Rebecca when I need her ( You know to show me how this all works!).
i'm a faithful stalker Traci! That drool one of Carly is soooooo groossss!!!! =)
Love the drool on Carly's shirt. We're in the same phase with Macie right now. Two teeth already!
Post a Comment