Monday, October 4, 2010

So it's been a while...

Alright, Mom, I get the message, you want more pictures!  I'm trying, I'm trying. 

A month has gone by and I haven't posted a thing.  I guess life has just been busy - that and my computer died so I was computer and picture-less for a while...  I'll try to make up for it.  :-)

Then, of course, when I do try to get on and add some pictures I've been migrated to the new Blogger template and I'm having major trouble uploading pictures - Great!  So, I'm going to post this one picture that I was able to get uploaded and then I'll try for more.  I promise....

This was us a few weeks ago when we did a Family 3k walk in a town nearby.  It was fun!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I was wondering where the pictures where too! Because you have nothing else to do but satisfy our need for pictures. lol