One of the occasions I cooked using feta was for a tea today for Bethany. She's graduating from high school so we'll have to say good bye soon when she moves to the US for college. Sad for us, exciting for her!
2. My husband! He's a great guy. This morning he helped me like crazy getting our apartment cleaned up before the girls came over for tea. What a guy.
3. This great new toy that someone gave Katie. She loves it and it's keeping her busy for good chunks of time! It's got different textures on each ring and they're even different weights. One is a rattle and that's definitely the most fun. (I don't have a picture of it but I'll try to get one tomorrow and add it on.) :-)
This was a full week but a good week. Thanks for checking in!
No comments:
Post a Comment