Friday, March 7, 2008

Why go to Blockbuster when you can see this for free???

Here's two videos of Katie. Both are SO action packed! :-)

Bonus with this viedo- there's an episode of The Office playing in the background. Can you tell me which one it is???




Katie is trying so hard to roll over but she's not there yet. Check out the great drool!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ezra sat mesmerized watching the videos of Katie. She's adorable. Thanks for keeping us from being disappointed with the latest new release from Blockbuster!
:) Christie and Ezra Murray

Laura said...

Love the new background and colors, Traci! I liked hearing Katie's little noises in the videos, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, next time I am popping popcorn first! That was action packed! And to think it doesn't cost 10.00.

She continues to grow in to more of a cutie each time! And the new stunts are great. Will she hold up her head next or roll over?

Thanks for sharing her milestones with us. Each one is so important and special!

Sarah H

Anonymous said...

I like the thumb-sucking action in the second video! So cute. I couldn't tell which episode of "The Office" that was...but I definitely heard Jim talking.

I like the new look of your site!