Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Girl

As you know, yesterday was Easter. Katie wore a cute little dress that Laura gave her. It's a little big but I couldn't resist having her wear it. She looked SO cute! But, she was not happy about the little photo shoot Mommy tried to have with her. Take a look...

This is a view of the back. I love the bow.
It started out ok.
I don't think I like this...
I'm not very happy... (Mommy loves this picture!)
I definitely don't like this!
I'm DONE!!!!

In other news, Auntie Trisha may be having her baby today! The baby was due last Monday but things may finally be starting... Yeah!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute dress and headband! She's good at letting you know when she's done. : )

Laura said...

Love it! That dress definitely needs to become a hand-me-down some day. =)

Kimberly said...

She is adorable! I love the progression of the pictures. I can't wait to dress my little one in cute girly dresses! :)

Jill said...

Any word on Trisha? These pictures are adorable Traci!