At the airport - Welcome to Portugal!
Wheeling Mom around. Even though I'm the one pushing in the picture, Jonathan and Teri did most of the work during the week. A great team! And major son-in-law points! :-)


Eating yummy pastries
A couple of sister pics.

Yes, my tummy is bigger. :-)

3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I recognize those places:) Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Love ya!
Sarah
I'm SOOOO happy your mom was able to visit - what a blessing!!! And how fun for your sister to come too!
You just couldn't be any cuter as a pregnant gal. =)
Love the pictures! You look too cute, Traci! I had to call Anna into the room to look with me just so I could share the moment with someone. I've been checking your blog now and then, but I still freak out a little bit when I see the belly. =)
I am so excited to see you both soon! I'll try not to break any bones before I get there.
Post a Comment