This afternoon a large - and heavy! - package was delivered to our door! Only Carly was home so I made myself have the restraint to wait until Jonathan and Katie got home to open it up. I'm so glad I did! It was so much fun!
Our adopted Sunday School class from one of our churches put together this wonderful box full of birthday gifts for the girls! It was such a sweet surprise! I wish I had pulled out the video camera because their squeals of excitement were SO cute!
Fruit Snacks! And Gold fish Crackers! These are GOLD over here!!!
Carly settled in and tried realy hard to get this bag of M&Ms open by herself - hillarious!
Cute shirts, crayons, markers, colored penicls, coloring books, hair bows....
A new My Little Pony! It's on a scooter! She's in love!
A new movie!!
It's hard to see Carly's face here but she was SO excited! She kept saying, "What is it? What is it?" and "Wow! Wow!" So cute!
So, thank you BBG for loving our girls so much! They were absolutely thrilled! You made our day! You made our week!







No comments:
Post a Comment