Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School!

Katie had her first day at preschool on Monday! She is going 3 mornings a week to a small preschool nearby so that she can have a little time with other kids, Mommy and Baby #2 can have some time, and mostly so that Katie can learn the language well.

Yes, I was nervous! I think it went well though! Katie didn't cry when we left - she was quite distracted by all the new toys! But she DID cry when we picked her up. Oh, I felt SOOO bad. Poor little thing, not knowing exactly what was going on... That just about did me in. But we're going back tomorrow for Day 2! I really think she'll enjoy it once she gets used to it.

So, we're off to a new adventure!




1 comment:

Trisha said...

she'll be the cutest kid there for sure! i think I would have cried too if I were in your shoes Traci...yikes it's a big deal!