Just before Christmas my laptop died. It happened really suddenly. Sad times. We get so used to the convenience of these things.
A few months ago we bought another one that was specifically for Jonathan so we wouldn't have to share. :-) So, fortunately we weren't computer-less when mine died.
For a little while we thought that we had lost ALL of the pictures we've taken and downloaded of Katie. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was very close to crying... Jonathan, the great problem solver that he is, was able to find almost all of them. Whew... We will be MUCH better about backing things up now.
So, here I am now with my new computer. It's so nice to have my own again but gee wiz, I have to start from scratch! No bookmarked websites, no email addresses, no passwords and logins saved. I guess I'm pretty spoiled!
I'm super thankful for my new laptop that we got a good deal on. Hopefully it will last for a long long time.
Anyone know how to change your ITunes account to a new computer???
1 comment:
i think you have to do something with an external hard drive but i'm really not sure... I'm beginning to think that I need my own laptop...sometimes it is hard to share... =)
Post a Comment