Monday, February 2, 2009

38 things

I'm a little dry for post ideas right now but while looking through Susan's blog for a recipe I wanted to try I saw that she had tagged me in this post a while back. So here you go...

1. Where is your cell phone? … on the table

2. Your significant other? … Jonathan

3. Your hair? … thick, used to be blond

4. Your mother? … creative, wonderful

5. Your father? … integrity, caring

6. Your favorite thing(s)? … family and friends- of course, deserts, Pride and Prjudice,

7. Your dream last night? … no idea

8. Your favorite drink? … water, fresh squeezed orange juice

9. Your dream/goal? … I really should think about this more

10. The room you’re in? … the living room

11. Your fear? … bad people

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? … here or in Ca.

13. Where were you last night? … home

14. What you’re not? … good at cleaning

15. Muffins/donuts? … muffins

16. One of your wish list items? … travel to Italy - it's close now so I'd better go!

17. Where you grew up? … Tucson, AZ (birth-10) and Diamond Bar, CA

18. The last thing you did? … took Katie for a walk

19. What are you wearing? … jeans, long sleved shirt, and a hoodie sweatshirt

20. Your TV? … Samsung

21. Your pet? … none

22. Your computer? … brand new - my old one died

23. Your life? … blessed

24. Your mood? … good

25. Missing someone? … Mommy

26. Favorite pastime? … reading; watching a girly movie

27. Something you’re not wearing? … shoes

28. Favorite Store? … H & M

29. Your summer? … busy

30. Your favorite color? … yellow

31. When is the last time you laughed? … this afternoon

32. Last time you cried? … three weeks ago

33. Who will re-post this? … Trisha

34. Four places I go over and over? … grocery store, mall, church, Ikea

35. Four people who e-mail me? … Trisha, Mom, Teri, Jonathan

36. Four of my favorite foods? … Mexican

37. Four places I would like to be right now? … California, Hawaii, Italy, Colorado

38. Four people I tag? … Trisha, Kim, Robyn, Nancy

3 comments:

Trisha said...

ha ha! don't worry- I don't feel any pressure =)

Anonymous said...

Fun to read! I think of you as more blonde than brunette, if it makes you happy to know. =) Why isn't Germany on your "places to go" list? =)

Traci said...

Thanks, Susan! I think of me more as blonde too - in all of the positive ways! And, yes, Germany is definitely on my list of must visit places! I've had a guide book for YEARS. I hope it works out this summer.