pictures, thoughts, and fun...
Just in case you were dying for more action...
Here it is: Part II of Katie is Walking!
Yes, entertainment is cheap at our house.
I love it!! Big smile on my face right now!!! She's so cute!!
Wow, moving like a ballerina...and getting the lalala sounds down while she is walking! We miss her - Mom and Dad too--such fun to see her new skills.Grandma and Grandpa Shoe
How cute! I am smiling too! What fun and joy our children bring to our lives! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it!! Big smile on my face right now!!! She's so cute!!
Wow, moving like a ballerina...and getting the lalala sounds down while she is walking! We miss her - Mom and Dad too--such fun to see her new skills.
Grandma and Grandpa Shoe
How cute! I am smiling too! What fun and joy our children bring to our lives! :)
Post a Comment