Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary!
We got to get away for the weekend and some good friends watched Katie for us. It was great to get to relax and sleep in!
We had fun thinking back about our wedding. It was a wonderful day and we had so much fun. Thanks, Mom and Dad.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband.
Happy anniversary!
3 comments:
WOW!! Time flies!! Way to go!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! It was so wonderful being a part of your wedding and now seeing God bless your marriage.I was thinking about our sweet time in the girl's restroom before you left for your honeymoon. All your girlfriends, in a circle, teary-eyed and excited to see you off to a new life with your sweetheart, Jonathan. I am so happy for your both. Love you, Kimberly
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad you guys got to get away and get time to yourselves :) Here's to another great year ahead of you!
Post a Comment