Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Favorites...

1. Rice Cakes. I had no idea how interesting a rice cake could be! The first time I gave Katie one it kept her content for 20 minutes! Wow! Yeah for the simple goodness of rice cakes! They do fall apart quite easily and leave a trail every where we go though...
2. Rice Krispee Treats. I haven't made these in years. I happened to have all of the ingredients today and made them for the Halloween party we went to. Yummee! I even dies them orange with red and yellow food coloring.

3. Pumpkin. I love pumpkin flavored things. This week I made this super yummy pumpkin desert that I haven't made in a couple of years. My principal from when I was a teacher used to make for the staff and we LOVED it.

...funny that these favorites are all foods...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for the pumpkin dessert! I made it this week too! Connie said, "Is this a Rachel Ray?" I said, "No, it's a Traci Shoe!"

Coyote Ridge Kunze said...

She is such a cutie-bug. Can't wait to see you all at the wedding.