Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Home Again?

Well, here we are, home again. But wait, where is "home" exactly??? That is a profound question I don't have an answer to because I was just visiting "home", right? If home is where your stuff is, than I'm home and glad to be.

I think we're pretty much over jet lag and Katie is back to sleeping wonderfully through the night (hallelujah!!). I started back in language class the morning after we returned. It has been tough to wake up in the mornings with the kiddo waking us up at night but otherwise the class is great and I'm glad I'm doing it. It'll be over at the end of the month. Short commitment, that's a nice thing. :-)

I'll try to post some more pictures of our cutie-pie soon. I have to download them first...

Thanks for checking in! Leave a comment and say hi!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Traci! Hi - it's jenna! Scottie sent me your blog forever ago and I've been checking it every now and again...it looks like you guys are doing so great. and KATIE! Oh my goodness...She. Is. Gorgeous!!! She's so happy! My parents went to yours and anne's presentation a while ago and said the same thing.. When I come home from El Salvador, and when you guys come back to the states (whenever that will be) totally call me to babysit :) Anyways...hope you're enjoying being back in Portugal! take care!

Laura said...

Hi friend! Glad to hear that your class is going well. Love to see Katie's cutie bear overalls. I gave her something with that bear on it, but I don't remember if it was that outfit. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Love seeing my niece all messy and smiley!!!