Here we are. Another week has flown by! How does that happen??? This week was quite full of class, homework and new teeth. I just got home after being gone all day at class and then a 4 hour long test. Whew! I'm pooped and headed to bed for some sleepy sleep! So this week my favorites...
1. My great husband taking great care of our little one so I can take this class. Thanks, Babe!
2. Good practice in Portuguese and some interesting cultural insights. I'll share some sometime but not today...
3. Yep, coming home to a baby who is SO sweet and SO happy to see me still tops the list. It's pretty fun.
4. Teri's enchilada recipe from Erin. Dinner last night. Good stuff.
Sorry, no pictures today. I haven't been home to take any much less download them! You'll have to look at old ones on other posts. :-)
Have a lovely weekend!
1 comment:
yum! Did you make corn cake with it?
Post a Comment