Last week in the mail we recieved this great coffee table book from
Biola on their 100 year aniversary. It's a really nice, big book with great pictures and even some of people we know. I thought, "Wow, Biola is really putting out the big bucks for this 100 years!" Later Jonathan read more carefully the letter that came with it and it turns out we won it in a drawing! Wow! Who doesn't love to win a prize?!

A while back we got a letter in the mail from
Biola's new president asking for people to help with the school's scholarship fund for the year because they were short on funds. Being the proud graduates and former recipients of Biola scholarships we sent in a check. I guess they did a drawing of a few people from those who gave to this specific request and we won!
Thanks, Biola! :-)
1 comment:
hey congrats!! I love winning things!
Post a Comment