Friday we went out of town over night and came home yesterday evening so here it is Sunday and I'm writing for Friday. :-) As we say in Portuguese, "Não faz mal."

So this week I loved these plastic
cups from Ikea. Actually it was Katie who loved them and allowed me to get a lot done in the kitchen while she sat in her Bumbo and entertained herself beautifully with a plastic cup. So great!

Getting away on Friday night was great. We drove about three hours up to Portugal's main mountain range. We had the great idea to get away from the heat as it has been really hot and kind of humid and go to the mountains but we quickly discovered that it was hotter there than at home! Oh well. We got a great deal on a hotel on line and it had a nice pool that we thoroughly enjoyed. It was fun to see a new area of the country and Katie did pretty well with all the time in the car.

Baked Oatmeal. Have you ever had it? It is so yummy and easy to make. I hadn't made it in a long time but Trisha mentioned it and inspired me to get the recipe out. Yum! Jonathan says it's the perfect meal. :-) Maybe I'll post the recipe sometime... (by the way, no, I'm not artsy enough to have taken a cool picture of my dish but I found this one online. There are a lot of baked oatmeal recipes out there. Who knew?)
2 comments:
I loved your baked oatmeal and would love the recipe!
Love
Nancy
Traci, you make me smile. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment