Katie Noelle was born at 3:15am here in Lisbon (that's 7:15pm in Ca)!! She weighs 3.31 kilos (almost 7.3 pound) and is 49.5 cm (about 19.5 in). She's healthy and doing great! We were able to come home from the hospital last night (Wed.) around 8pm. The hospital care was great and the delivery was actually pretty fast. I'll write more about it later. For now, here's some pictures to enjoy!
Hello World!

First family photo

A long night...

Ready to go home
6 comments:
Hooray and Congratulations! We are so happy for you and can't wait to hear more details!
Love,
Christie and Matt Murray
Aaaaahhhh!!!! So EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so beautiful!!
I'm so happy for you to be on the other end too - it's nice to have the delivery part be in the past. =) So thrilled that all went well....
And what a lovely name! Really pretty. =)
Traci, she is gorgeous!! Congrats on your baby girl...they simply are the best!!
Wow! Everyone looks great! She is so perfect. Beautiful!! Congratulations. I can't believe she is finally here. What a wonderful Christmas present. I love the name.:)
Love ya,
Kimberly Eagle
Congratulations! She's beautiful! You guys did a perfect job!
I look forward to hearing about your birth story!
Dear Traci and Jonathan,
Congratulations!! We're so glad all went well and you are all now home together. She is beautiful and a very lucky little girl to have you two as parents. Enjoy these precious days with your new little one.
Love,
Mike and Janet Murray
Post a Comment