
This is the baby's room! The wall is actually darker than it looks in this picture. I really like the way it turned out. Jonathan and Laura painted it while I put together the changing table. There's still a little more I'd like to do like put some things on the walls. But, it's ready for Baby if she decides to come now!
The rocking chair is actually quite a novelty around here. This is the only one we found here. One store carries one kind of rocking chair! Good thing we like it! Really, that's my kind of decision. There's only one to choose from! No other colors, no other styles. It's quite comfortable and has the little foot rest that goes with it. Here's the best part. Directly translated they call it a "breastfeeding sofa." Ha ha ha! Isn't that funny! Jonathan was bummed because we decided that must mean he can't sit in it. :-) The Shoemakers gave us money to get it for an early Christmas gift! Thank you!!
Here's Jonathan and Laura painting
Jonathan concentrating...
2 comments:
It looks awesome! I love the wood color of your furniture. Everything's so cozy!
That's funny about the literal translation of the chair... : )
I love it! It looks great! And if there is only going to be one choice for a chair, how nice that it's such a pretty and neutral one - could have been some nasty turquoise swirls or something!
Post a Comment