Yep, that's right, it looks like we're going to have a little girl!

The ultrasound went really well and the doctor said things look good. It is pretty amazing what you can see in these ultrasounds! And this one wasn't even 3-D! We could see the brain and all 4 chambers of the heart and see both little feet. Really amazing.
No, we haven't picked a name yet. It's a big decision! This kid will have to live with this name for the rest of her life! No pressure.
She seems to be doing well. She is definitely growing (and so am I...) and she's moving around a lot!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Girls are so wonderful!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! =) Great ultrasound! So clear! =) I'm so glad that everything looks great too - wahoo!!
A beautiful girl! Go ahead and name her after me. I won't mind...really! ;)
Congratulations! Isn't it so fun to know little more about who's inside you? Glad you are doing well.
I knew it, I KNEW it. Hooray for a little girl Shoe! Congrats, friends.
Post a Comment