Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Birthday Part 2



On Sunday we took a cake to church and Carly got to be sung to again (in 2 languages, again!). 


After church we had out good friends over for lunch.  They're about to go back to Australia for 3 months - we're going to miss them!!

The kids had some of Carly's favorite foods for lunch: chicken nuggets, potato balls, carrots with dip and apple sauce.  SO gourmet!


I thought this picture was so cute, capturing her delight in the fun and her sweet, playful spirit.


Happy birthday in two languages, again!

We had Minnie Mouse themed decorations so I made Minnie Mouse cupcakes.  The example online that I followed was cuter but hey, not too bad, huh? 

By the way, I used these recipes for the cake and the frosting.  SO easy and SO yummy!  I think I had 6 people ask me for the recipe at church! 

No comments: