We weren't really expecting anything to happen because I still felt the same as I had been so we were waiting for my doctor's appointment the next day where we were pretty sure that the doctor would want to move things along since it was past the due date. Anyhow, once things started they happened quickly! At 2pm I talked to our friend who was planning to come watch the girls the next morning while we went to the doctor and nothing was happening yet. But at 3:30 I sent Jonathan a message telling him that I thought I might, maybe be having real contractions. We ended up at the hospital at 6:15pm and the baby was born at 7:40! Wow, that was quick! It's a good thing that we didn't wait any longer to go to the hospital!! Everthying went very smoothly and he was healthy and big! 4 kilos - 8lbs12oz!
Here are some pictures in no particular order from the last week. And sorry for any typos in this! It's the best I can do with one hand! Enjoy!








1 comment:
SOOO glad he's here, safe and sound! Super cute - Love all these great pictures!! He looks a lot like Jonathan to me! =)
Post a Comment