Did you know that we're having a baby??? Yep, in just 5 weeks this little man is due to make his enterance into the world and into our family! We have a good list of things that need to or should get done before he comes along and opening up a bedroom for him was one thing on that list.
So, this weekend we (ok, mostly my wonderful husband) worked really hard to get Katie's room ready for her little sister to move in. Here's the play-by-play in pictures:
Blank, boring wall... Cute little girl!
If you look on the side you can just see my pregnant belly peeking in the picture.
Daddy's Helper!
The painting is done! What cute girls!!!
We moved things around and switched some furniture from other rooms to use the space better.
Sharing a room is so much fun!!
This morning after the girls woke up we moved Carly's crib into the new room. I think they're excited!
Katie has been really sweet about all of these changes. She said, "It will be fun. Now I'll have a friend with me when I sleep!" So cute!
There's still more to be done to the room like hang Carly's name on the wall and put up some curtains and other decor but for now it's fun and it's for BOTH of them. And, as I write this they're both asleep in their room together - for now anyway!






3 comments:
I love it! So pretty and colorful and cheerful!!! =)
That looks like so much fun! We are getting macie's big girl room ready soon as well. I'm glad to see Carly is still in a crib because macie will be too. She just sleeps so well I hated the thought of putting her in a bed too soon. Good luck in the next few weeks!
WOW love the paint job!!! Can you come paint my house?!?
Post a Comment