Thursday, April 21, 2011
Seeds Family Worship
I've been meaning to write about this for a while. Have you heard of Seeds Family Worship?
About a year ago I was introduced to these CDs and our whole family loves them! They are upbeat, contemporary, fun songs that are all scripture. They have been such an encouragement for us! I originally started buying them thinking of Katie and helping her learn verses from the Bible but Jonathan and I have been learning right along with her! It has been such a fun way for all of us to be dwelling on the Word and keeping it in our minds. It is so cute to hear her singing to herself, "Do not be anxious about anything..."
From what I can tell there are now 6 CDs and we have 4 of them - Seeds of Courage, Seeds of Faith, Seeds of Hope, and Seeds of Purpose. I think Seeds of Courage is my favorite. They're each only $10 on ITunes! What a bargain!
I can't tell you how much I recomend this music! I LOVE it!!! Check it out - you'll love it too!
Do you have any great resources that you use to help your kids learn about the Lord and grow spiritually? I'd love to hear!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah for the Seeds Family Worship shout out! We have been pushing their music for years because it truly is incredible. Their song, THE MOUTH, Jud's favorite, was played in a video at his memorial service. FYI, if you purchase the new albums online they will send two copies...one for you and one for a friend. An amazing deal!
Hey, I tried to order on their site, but it said the connecting was not secure. =( Ever had that happen?
I got the same message. Is there any other way to order?
Post a Comment