Katie is THREE!!!
I can't believe it, really. My little girl is 3! Wow. She's growing and growing and she's so smart and so sweet. Sure, she can be a stinker when she wants to be but she's such a wonderful little girl. She adores her little sister, she loves to laugh, learn, and play, and she gives the best hugs. I'm so thankful for my sweet girl.
Before we left I took cupcakes to her pre-school and made balloon hats for the kids. It was a little crazy but fun.
Then, on Katie's actual birthday we had a little party with our families. (By the way, if you live nearby, please don't be offended that you weren't invited!! It was JUST family because we thought it would be too overwhelming for Katie otherwise, having just arrived 2 days before... hope you understand... we love you!).
I still can't believe that my gandmother, 2 aunts, an uncle, one cousin, and two daughters of two of my cousins (who are just the same age as Katie) came up from Arizona just for the day for the party! Wow! How sweet!!!
I was pretty dazed and confused all day. The day before we had taken Carly to the ER because she was clearly not feeling well and it turned out that she had an ear infection. She'd hardly slept since we'd arrived so that meant that Mom and Dad (and both sets of grandparents!) hadn't slept much either. So, I think I was pretty fuzzy all day. I remember that Katie had fun and that's the most improtant part, right?!
Our sweet birthday girl!
Katie and my cousin's little girl popping bubbles. Part of our Dora Adventure!
My aunts, Katie, and my cousins' girls playing.
Aww, so sweet.
The map to find the birthday cake!
Eating some cake with her cousin!
Daddy played too!
No comments:
Post a Comment