Friday, April 23, 2010

Beautiful, Amazing, Thoughtful, Adorable

Along with getting to spend time with my wonderful in-laws, a bonus of them visiting us is that they come bearing lots of gifts - not just from them but from other wonderful friends too. We got a really cool kids Bible from one family and some Veggie Tales CDs from another (Katie was trying to sing the theme song today, too cute) and these adroable, amazing, super cute - hand made!!!!! matching dresses! Thank you Tina!!!!!
Well, it hasn't been quite warm enough for sun dresses yet so I tried to stage a little photo shoot this afternoon to document the cuteness. Katie poked herself in the eye some how right before we started and things went downhill FAST. Check out the fun...







I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses (did you notice that they even have matching diaper covers??? The cuteness...) and I look forward to an oportunity for the girls to wear them and take some real pictures of them!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks for the pictures! They look like they will be wearing them for a while-long and a little big.I love the color on them though.I didn't close the elastic casing just in case you needed to adjust the waists and legs. I tried to get my great-nephew's picture in the sailor suit I made him. We had found a youth size sailor hat , so I made a sailor suit so he could match Guy Timmy. He wouldn't stop moving for the picture- oh well!Larry and Karen sure had a good time. Now we have more travel with Larry stories.Love,Tina