Monday, March 15, 2010

He's back!



Jonathan was gone for 9 days at a set of meetings in Amsterdam. Whew, that means that Momma was home alone with the two yungons for 9 days!!! I'm tired just remembering it. Thankfully, aside from our first ever ER visit for Katie (she fell and hit her head really hard but was fine), it went well. I had lots of offers to watch the kids and neighbors came out of the woodwork to be nice to me. No, I don't want to do it again next week but I'll be ok when the next one rolls around.
The picture is our countdown chain showing how many sleeps Katie had left before Daddy came home. She definitely missed daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she's TOO cute! Glad he's back!

Trisha said...

way to endure Traci!! Good for you!

Kimberly said...

Good job Traci!!! I love your chains. I think you have made me many a count down chain over the years. Glad he is back too! Wow! I am just getting a taste what it is like with two small ones. It is a lot of work, and I have only been at it a week!:)