Jonathan ran in a 10K run today! He did great! Like he says, he was 1st place for American men from Southern California - we think! :-)
Here's some pictures of the fun...
The fans waiting for the race.

LOVED the free balloons!

Jonathan is somewhere in this crowd almost at the finish line. We almost missed him in the mass of people. I can't imagine why...

Yeah, Daddy!

This little fan was pooped!

So the funniest part of the day was that we didn't realize that Europe changed off of Daylight Savings last night and we showed up an hour early for the race and had NO idea. We kept thinking, wow, there's really not that many people here this year. There were so many last year! I wonder why?
3 comments:
I love the last pic - looks like Katie did all the work yesterday. =)
so funny!!! Great pictures!!! You go with your bad self Jonathan!! Yesterday was the Ljubljana marathon. I was gonna run it but my knee was acting up again.....maybe J can come out here for next years big race!
Hi Traci!
thanks for the love....swine flu is no fun but i'm finally on the other side and getting better everyday :). I was kinda joking with my mom when i got sick "maybe its swine flu" haha...but who knew it was actually true!?!
Hope you're feeling well, can't wait to see the new baby Shoe! Sending love and prayers to you guys :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment