Sunday, August 30, 2009

There and Back Again... :-)

Hello! We're back!

We had a great three weeks of traveling and we're glad to be back home!

The last stop on our journey was over a week with my sister and her family in Slovenia. They moved there about two months ago and it's so great to have her so much closer! Now we're only 1 time zone apart instead of 7!

Here are some pictures of our time together. Katie had a blast playing with her cousin Caleb - though she's still working on the whole sharing idea. Minor detail...

Cool tire swing at the park

Shopping with Trisha in the old town

Playing at the park


Yeah for popsicles!


Getting dirty in the sandbox


Swimming in beautiful Lake Bled


1 comment:

Camille Kehoe said...

Hi again Traci,

It's Camille Kehoe. I left a long post under your "Just Saying Hi" entry. I meant to leave it under this one. So sorry, I'm sleepy :).

Just letting you know so you can read it.

Talk to you later,

Camille :)