Today I had an ultrasound and it confirmed that...
it's a GIRL!!!
Yes, we're very excited about another girl. It'll be wonderful for Katie to have a sister and, hey, we can use all of that pink stuff again! :-)
Just keeping you up to date, I'm 22 weeks along which means she's due on November 15th. The ultrsound looked great and she seems healthy and active. We're so thankful!
At my last ultrasound about 10 weeks ago the doctor said he thought it was a girl but he wasn't sure so we were waiting for some confirmation before spreading the news too far.
3 comments:
YIPPPEEE! How fun! It's so much fun having the same gender for so man reasons :) What a wonderful big sister Katie will be to her little sister! Congrats you guys!
I think this is GREAT news....except that means I owe my hubby $10....
Sisters, how fun! Congradulations you guys!
Post a Comment