We had another visitor this weekend! Karen just finished backpacking her way across the north of Spain and came to visit us after she finished. Here's a few weekend highlights:
At the Castle
Swimming Lessons! Finally a picture of Katie in her cap and suit! EVERYONE has to wear the hats. Darn, there's no picture of ME in my very stylish swimming cap...
While we were at the monastary they were getting ready for a big wedding inside the church. There was paparazzi around and we could tell this was someone famous. We asked a security guy who it was and he told us the name of a famous football (soccer) player and it was his son's wedding. When we got home I was telling my neighbor about it but I couldn't quite remember the name of the player. I said it was this or this - do you recognize one of those. She kind of looked at me like I was nuts and of course she recognized the name. I think it was like me asking someone if the guys name was Joe Montana or John Montana. Duh!? Who doesn't know that?
Isn't it fun being a foriegner?
Katie just hanging out at the monsatary. Not a bad place to play!
At Hard Rock Cafe digging into a brownie sundae together. Yum!!!
Karen caught this shot of J and I totally by accident! Cute! Can you see my growing belly?
3 comments:
Cute daughter! And nice PDA in Portugal...way to be like the locals!
Oh the cap is cute! Do the guys have to wear speedos? They do here, so Chris just refuses to swim. =)
Oh I am jealous you have access to some good ol' American food at Hard Rock!! =) I don't miss it toooo much, but I wouldn't complain if a brownie sundae was set before me every once in awhile!
Love the last picture!!!! =)
Nope, Susan the guys don't have to wear speedos but lots do! And yep, yeah for Hard Rock! It's a special treat sometimes.
Post a Comment