pityriasis rosea.
have you ever heard of that? me neither. until last week. a few weeks ago i got an itchy spot on my neck that kept growing. a week ago when more spots started showing up i decided i needed to stop ignoring it and go to the doctor. i saw a dermatologist and he knew what it was right away. it's a nasty virus that can last 8-12 weeks. yes, weeks, not days!!!!! it also brings cold-like symptoms so i have a stuffy nose to go with my red spots. so fun.
i'm going to ignore my every-post-should-have-a-picture rule for this one. you don't want to see it.
ok, it's not that bad and most of the spots are under my clothes so you can't see them anyway. but it's a bummer. yucky itchy red spots.
the only good news is that it's not contagious and you only get it once in your life. but they have no idea how you get it...
poor me.
3 comments:
ewwww! that is such a bummer! sorry for you!
Oh, Traci! I am so sorry. What is the old adage? 'This too shall pass.' I will pray it will go away quickly and that you will have enough strength to be a mommy. What a bummer!
Oh I'm soooo sorry! That stinks! That is a long time. =( What a blessing that you can't give it to Katie and that you will never get it again. But oh I hope these weeks pass quickly for you!!
Post a Comment