The camp is right up the hill from the ocean. While I didn't get any pictures at the camp I got a few cute ones of Katie by the ocean. It was a beautiful day! We didn't go put our toes in the water or anything. There were about a million steps to get down to the water and we had a stroller and a hill to climb up to get back to the car. The view from where we were was great. Katie will get her toes in the ocean soon enough!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Saturday Road Trip
On Saturday we went to a camp up north a bit. There was a retreat going on for a ministry to college students that we're interested in possibly helping out a little at the university near us so we went up for the day to see what was going on.
The camp is right up the hill from the ocean. While I didn't get any pictures at the camp I got a few cute ones of Katie by the ocean. It was a beautiful day! We didn't go put our toes in the water or anything. There were about a million steps to get down to the water and we had a stroller and a hill to climb up to get back to the car. The view from where we were was great. Katie will get her toes in the ocean soon enough!


The camp is right up the hill from the ocean. While I didn't get any pictures at the camp I got a few cute ones of Katie by the ocean. It was a beautiful day! We didn't go put our toes in the water or anything. There were about a million steps to get down to the water and we had a stroller and a hill to climb up to get back to the car. The view from where we were was great. Katie will get her toes in the ocean soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment